Psion 2 Interface


This is my first foray into interfacing to the Psion 2 organiser using the circuits and machine code routines provided on Org2.

So far I just have an 8-bit output port working (using a 74LS374) and to test this I rigged it up to my trusty serial LED display. This display was salvaged from my first ever CD player (bought in Dixon's in 1988) after it finally died. It's based on an M5450 serial LED driver chip and is easy to communicate with over 2 wires (clock and data).

The Psion 2 archive...

Eventually I want to get this working with my 'classic' Lego robotics (4.5 volt motors, very home brew) and finally get the Lego arm working properly.

Popular posts from this blog

Apple iPad SSH Connection to Linux Laptop

Update on the touch monitor

Skoda Rapid Heater Re-circulation Motor Repair