Awesome Pioneer Stereo System

A kind Freegle user called Niamh (who owns a lovely bicycle) gave me this awesome retro Pioneer stereo system (YouTube video below). 


The CD tray was a bit temperamental and one of the speakers might have a damaged wire, but nothing too serious and the unit was quickly back in action. I only ever came across Pioneer systems in classic cars so was keen to find out how this one performed.

I hooked the stereo up to a heavy pair of speakers I got from Will on Freegle a few weeks ago and have been blown away by the sound quality. Real depth and bass. The tape mechanism and big tilt display are just things of beauty, I think I'm in love!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on the touch monitor

Apple iPad SSH Connection to Linux Laptop

Six Inches - Big Enough